Welcome to BLK Diamond Auto SPA, the highest quality 5 Star automotive spa in Southern California.
BLK Diamond Auto Spa has earned a well deserved reputation for being the best. We take pride in each and every vehicle that we touch. Whether it’s your rare show car or your common daily driver, we provide you with the ultimate service. BLK caters to a wide range of clientele, but they all have one thing in common…a high expectation for the appearance of their vehicles. We have gained our customers loyalty and respect by exceeding these expectations.
THE BLK DIAMOND DIFFERENCE:
• Black Diamond has operated a luxury auto-care business in Los Angeles for
more than 13 years, servicing the city’s most demanding clients.
• Black Diamond uses the industry’s highest quality materials to ensure that
your vehicle receives premium care. This includes formulating proprietary
products such as soaps and waxes, based on more than a decade of
experience and refinement.
• Black Diamond is committed to employing only the highest caliber vehicle
care professionals. We conduct background checks on all personnel, provide
elite training regarding our proprietary methods and car care standards, and
insist that all service professionals dress in uniform at all times.
• Black Diamond is insured and guarantees your vehicle against damage by
its service professionals.
WHY VEHICLE CARE IS ESSENTIAL:
• A vehicle is likely one of the largest investments an individual will ever make.
Regular, quality care is the surest way to maintain its value, whether one plans
to keep it for the long term or look to maximize value when selling.
• Regular, quality car care is far less expensive than infrequent care which
often requires expensive reconditioning and restoration to achieve similar
• Living in Southern California, vehicles are subject to a regular onslaught
of saltwater, emissions from other vehicles, smog and intense sunlight.
Without the proper protection and care, these forces are guaranteed to
diminish the condition of any vehicle, both costing money and affecting the
image one present.
• In today’s world, first impressions are a critical component of the way
people are received. One’s vehicle, and more importantly the condition in
which it’s keep , speaks volumes about the individual. A properly maintained
vehicle can be the difference in making a winning impression.
• How often should one detail their vehicle? Black Diamond recommends that
vehicle owners have their car detailed once every three months, with regular
maintenance washes completed weekly.
DANGERS OF CHOOSING A LOW QUALITY DETAILER:
• The use of inexpensive and low grade products can permanently damage
a vehicle’s paint, wheels and interior materials.
• Human error by inexperienced or inattentive detailers often leads to
permanent and expensive damage to vehicles.
• Inferior detailing materials and technique used by most detailers provide
only short lived superficial results.
• Many local detailers lack insurance and therefore are unable to guarantee
service or damage to vehicles.
• Small detail businesses often lack operating history and are less likely to
remain in business into the future.